Eod - TTN - ES - EQ2 and even WoW!!

Moderator: Moderators

EggbornHatchedrotten
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

Eod - TTN - ES - EQ2 and even WoW!!

Post by EggbornHatchedrotten »

Met with some good friends a few weeks ago, some of you may know them. Excuse the tiredness, we had been there all day and they decided that was the good time for pictures. Maelostrom managed to get into a car accident on the way so he is for sure beat to Hell and back. damn teenage drivers!
]

It's sooo small, so here's a link:

Left to right -
back row: Rextus, Xingtau, Sedistikglee, and some guy who plays Wow with them...some other game that isn't as good as EQ, so I don't know what the fuck his screen name is.

Front row: Maolestrom, Gulliam, Feallun, Eggborn, Antionious.

the other pussies didn't wear stuff! They sort of glared at me when I called them pussies though. I do give congrats though to the ones who dared dress up in leather and do battle with swords and balloons. Antionious got revenge for me being blinded in game in a duel with Maolestrom when he fell in the sand. My hero!.. too bad I bet on Maolestrom,.. but well, I didn't pay . I still owe some guys a beer or two.

Waldoo and Karakas didn't get to go this year but maybe another. Saiteker and Renfoe are the S L A C K!

Join us if you live anywhere within closeness of Lancaster, PA sometime for the Ren Fest. Bring your own meat for the party Saturday night. I met all these guys, except for Antionious in EQ, damn fun times, good friends!

thanks Feallun and Rextus for sharing their "camp site " (had air conditioning and wireless web hook up) and everyone from New York for driving down for the party Saturday night!
Last edited by EggbornHatchedrotten on Sun May 20, 2007 1:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Taunto

Post by Taunto »

Nice fanny pack, Anti
EggbornHatchedrotten

Post by EggbornHatchedrotten »

thank you Taunto, that might just be the thing I needed to get him to give it up for me to use it. He has like three other pouches on that belt.
slaanax

Post by slaanax »

Lol... at least 2 people know how to have fun :twisted:
Cheese!
Antionious

Post by Antionious »

It's called a belt pouch silly human.
Taunto

Post by Taunto »

Antionious wrote:It's called a belt pouch silly human.
Nice fanny pack. Elf.
Amnesiaa

Post by Amnesiaa »

Hmmm, i never realized you lived Near Lancaster, PA. Eggy that's my Ren Faire i go there every year. only about an hour and 30 min drive for me from south jersey
Rohgziel
Recruiter

Post by Rohgziel »

Not all that far from Pennsic either =)
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.h ... Rohgziel's Toys </a>

I stand tall,I stand proud,I endure,I am a ranger
Amnesiaa

Post by Amnesiaa »

Heh, Hell ya I'll be at Pennsic in august